In order to hard reset a Casio G'zOne Ravine, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Casio G'zOne Ravine device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press the Power button to turn on the phone.
2. Now browse through Menu > Settings & Tools > OK > Phone Settings > Security.
3. Type in the phone's Lock Code and press OK.
4. Select Restore Phone. "Okay" and "Yes" through any warning messages that may appear.
5. Enter the four-digit phone then press OK.