In order to hard reset a Eten glofiish M810, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Eten glofiish M810 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Power up the phone.
2. Hold down the Power button and Reset button (use stylus to reach the Reset buttob).
3. Release the buttons after ten seconds.
4. When instructions appear on your phone's screen, press the End button.
5. When the "Erase all data and load default?" question comes up, confirm by pressing the left Soft key.
6. Do the same when the "Delete registry only" appears instead,