In order to hard reset a EXPLAY Winner 10.1, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
EXPLAY Winner 10.1 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Switch off the smartphone by pressing and holding the Power button.
2. Press & hold the Volume Up & Power buttons until the Android logo appears on-screen.
3. Release the Power button when a change occurs on-screen.
4. Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode opens.
5. Use Volume and Power to navigate to and select the wipe data/factory reset option.
6. Using Power button, elect Yes to confirm.
7. Complete the process by selecting reboot system now. Voila!