In order to hard reset a Hisense F23, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Hisense F23 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
2. Press & hold the Volume Up and Power buttons. Release them after the Hisense /Android logo/Recovery Mode/Boot Mode appears on-screen.
3. Release volume button to enter Recovery Mode.
4. Select the wipe data/factory reset option - to do that, use Volume buttons to navigat and Power to confirm.
5. Select Yes.
6. And now select reboot system now.
7. The hard reset should now be complete.