In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC Evo 4G.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC Evo 4G device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Welcome. Start by turning your phone on (hold down the Power button).
2. Now open Menu, Settings, Storage and select Factory Data Reset.
3. Lastly, select Reset Device and Erase Everything.
1. For starters, remove the phone's battery and then put it back on.
2. Next thing to do is to hold down the Power and Volume Down buttons for a few seconds.
3. After a few seconds, Android image will show up. When it does, press the Volume Down and Power buttons.
4. Using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select, select the wipe data/factory option.