In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC Touch2.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC Touch2 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Start by turning on the phone.
2. Now, starting from the Home Screen, go to Settings and All Settings.
3. Enter System and choose the Clear Storage option.
4. Confirm the process by entering in the 1234 code.
5. Tap Yes. Done, the phone will reset and restart.
1. Turn off the phone by holding down the End/Power button.
2. Now press'n'hold the Volume Up and Down buttons. As you hold them, press the End/Power button once.
3. Release held keys when a message appears on screen.
4. To complete the process and begin the hard reset itself, press the Volume Up button.