In order to hard reset a Motorola E365, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Motorola E365 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Make sure that the phone is turned on.
2. Open Menu > Settings > Security.
3. Type in the phone's lock code (1234 or 0000 or the last four digits of your phone number).
4. Next, select Erase/Reset and Reset Phone.
5. Lastly, select OK and watch as your phone resets and restarts.