In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Alcatel OT-985.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Alcatel OT-985 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. To get started, press and hold the Power key to turn the device off.
2. Now press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume rocker to scroll and Menu button to confirm.
1. First, go to Settings > Device section.
2. Now go to Device information and tap More information.
3. Reset phone > ok.
4. Jolly good, you have performed the hard reset. Pat yourself on the back and open up a beer bottle.