In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Alcatel OT-986.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Alcatel OT-986 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. To get started, press and hold the Power key to turn the device off.
2. Now press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume rocker to scroll and Power button button to confirm.
4. Confirm the operation by pressing "yes" using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
5. Select "reboot system now", confirm using, again, Power button.
1. Go to Settings, then to Device.
2. Afterwards, go to Device information and tap More information.
3. Now tap Reset Phone and and then tap ok.
4. Good shows, you have just perfomed the factory reset operation.