In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Alcatel OT-990.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Alcatel OT-990 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
3. Afterwards, select "wipe data/factory reset". Accept with Power button.4. After that confirm operation "yes" using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
4. Select "reboot system now", confirm using Power button.
5. Jolly good, you have performed the hard reset. Pat yourself on the back and open up a beer bottle.
1. Go to Settings then Device section
2. Next Device information and now tap More information
3. Tap Reset Phone and tap ok.
4. Congratulations, you have just perfomed the factory reset operation.