In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for Alcatel Pixi 3 (7).
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Alcatel Pixi 3 (7) device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, press and hold the Power key to turn the device off.
3. Let go of the keys when you see Android logo.
4. Hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
5. Release keys when the Boot Mode appears in front of you.
6. Press Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Power button to confirm.
7. Choose wipe data/factory reset by pressing Volume Down and confirming Power button.
1. Switch the phone on.
4. Now select Reset phone and then Erase everything to begin the hard reset operation.
5. Good shows, you have just perfomed the factory reset operation.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold Volume Down + Power button for about 10 seconds.
3. Release them when the Alcatel logo appears on the screen.
4. To choose "Clear eMMC", use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
5. Yay, hard reset operation should begin.