In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for Alcatel Pixi 3 (7) 3G.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Alcatel Pixi 3 (7) 3G device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, press and hold the Power key to turn the device on.
1. Turn the device off by pressing the Power key.
2. In the next step hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
3. You can release held keys when the Boot Mode appears in front of you.
4. Next, scroll down to Recovery using the Volume Up. Press Volume Down button to confirm it.
5. Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset. Push the Power button to confirm.
6. Afterwards, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power to select.
7. Restart the tablet by selecting "reboot system now".
1. Turn the tablet off.
2. Press and hold Volume Down + Power button at once for a few seconds.
3. When the Alcatel logo appears on screen, do release held keys.
4. Choose "Clear eMMC". To do that, use Volume Down to navigate and Power button to confirm.
5. Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation