In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Alcatel POP 7.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Alcatel POP 7 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. To begin, turn off the cell phone.
2. Next, press and hold Volume Up and Power for a couple seconds.
3. Now open Settings and choose Backup & Reset.
4. Afterwards, press Reset device.
5. Done? Then press Erase everything to confirm the operation.
2. Now press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
4. Afterwards, scroll down to Recovery, using Volume Up and press Volume Down to confirm it.
5. Next, press Volume Down to choose wipe data/factory reset. Confirm with Power button.
6. Use Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select "Yes".
7. From the new menu, select "reboot system now".
8. Jolly good, you have performed the hard reset. Pat yourself on the back and open up a bottle of beer.