In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Alcatel POP 7S.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Alcatel POP 7S device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, press & hold the Power key.
1. First of all, press and hold the Power key to switch off the device.
4. Now enter Recovery Mode using using Volume Up. Confirm with Power button.
5. Press Volume Down to choose wipe data/factory reset and confirm with Power button.
6. Now select "Yes - delete all user data" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select.
7. Restart the device by selecting "reboot system now".