In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Alcatel Pop Fit.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Alcatel Pop Fit device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. First of all, press and hold the Power key to switch off the device.
2. Afterwards, press and hold the Power + Volume Up buttons.
3. Now select wipe data/factory reset using Volume Down. Confirm with Power button.
4. Now select "Yes - delete all user data" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select.
5. You should be it the Recovery Mode menu now. From it, select "reboot system now".
4. To start the hard reset operation, select Reset phone again and then Erase everything.