In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Alcatel Pop S3.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Alcatel Pop S3 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, press & hold the Power key.
4. Now select wipe data/factory reset using Volume Down. Confirm with Power button.
5. Now select "Yes - delete all user data" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select.
6. Restart the device by selecting "reboot system now".
1. Hello. Press the Power button to switch on the phone.
2. To continue, open Menu, choose Settings and then choose Backup & Reset.
3. Afterwards, select Factory data reset.
4. Next, select Reset phone and Erase everything. Hard reset should begin.
5. Unless you messed something up, factory reset operation is now over. Good job.