In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Alcatel Pop S7.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Alcatel Pop S7 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. First of all, press and hold the Power key to switch off the device.
4. Now select wipe data/factory reset using Volume Down. Confirm with Power button.
5. Now select "Yes - delete all user data" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select.
1. Turn the device on by pressing the Power button.
2. To continue, open Menu, choose Settings and then choose Backup & Reset.
3. Please select Factory data reset now.
4. Next, select Reset phone and Erase everything. Hard reset should begin.
5. Good shows, you have just perfomed the factory reset operation.