In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for Apple iPhone 5.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Apple iPhone 5 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
7. Your device will now restart. Congratulations! The hard reset is complete.
3. Be so kind as to click the Restore button next (you may want to backup your files now).
4. Confirm by clicking the Restore button once more.
5. If all went well, iTunes is now downloading, arranging and restoring your iPhone's software.
6. Choose the Set up as a new iPhone option.
7. Complete the process by naming your phone "Mr. Popo".
8. You have completed the hard reset of your iPhone. Congrats.
1. Get to Home screen. To do that, press the Home button. If for some reason the Home screen does not come up, power your phone off and back on.
2. Time for more pressing and holding - push the Power button until a red slider appears, then drag it.
3. Do more pressing and holding of Power button - this time, until Apple logo comes up.