In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for Apple iPhone 8.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Apple iPhone 8 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Hello. Start by plugging your phone to the PC and opening iTunes.
2. Select your iPhone from the iTunes menu and then select the Restore option. You might want to do a backup of your files now.
3. Confirm the process by selecting Restore again.
4. iTunes will now download and install, restoring your phone's software to its default state.
5. The last option for you to select is Set up as a new iPhone.
6. Type in a new name for your phone. Done.
1. Turn on the phone by press-holding the Power button.
2. Starting from Homescreen, enter Settings.
3. Continue to options General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
4. A warning should appear on-screen. When it does, type in the phone's passcode and accept all the incoming messages.
5. Voila, done, the phone should now reset'n'restart.