In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for Apple iPhone 8 Plus.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Apple iPhone 8 Plus device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Pick up an USB cable and connect your phone to a computer.
2. Now turn the phone off and afterewards press-hold the Power button for three seconds.
3. Then press-hold Volume Down and Power buttons for ten seconds and release Power.
4. When an iTunes alert pops on-screen, release Volume Down button.
5. Okay through a few messages and voila, done.