In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Archos 50 Oxygen.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Archos 50 Oxygen device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Press and hold the Power key until the device turns off.
3. Continue to hold Volume Up button. Release Power button button when the boot logo shows on screen.
4. Soon, if not already, you should see the Recovery Mode menu in front of you.
5. Using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to confirm your choice, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
1. Make sure that the device is on by pressing Power key.
2. Now go to Menu and open Settings.
3. When in Settings, select Backup & Reset. Next, tap Factory data reset.
4. Your next steps should be Reset Device > Erase Everything.
5. All left to do is wait until the process completes.