In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Archos Diamond S.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Archos Diamond S device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Press and hold the Power key until the device turns off.
3. Wait until the green screen comes up and release Power key.
4. Release Volume Up when red screen shows up (don't worry, that's all the colourful screens you'll see).
5. Using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to confirm your choice, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
1. Make sure that the device is on by pressing Power key.
2. Now go to Menu and open Settings.
3. When in Settings, select Backup & Reset. Next, tap Factory data reset.
4. Your next steps should be Reset Device > Erase Everything.
5. All left to do is wait until the process completes.