In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Power down the phone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
2. Please hold down both Volume Up and Power button.
3. An Asus Zenfone logo will appear onscreen. Let go of held keys.
4. Press Volume Down to select Recovery option.
5. Next, please press Volume Down to select the wipe data/factory reset. Confirm your choice by pressing Power button.
6. Now choose Yes - delete all user data. Do that by using Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
7. Select Reboot system now to restart the device.
8. Yay, huzzah, wooo. The hard reset is complete.
1. First of all, hold down the Power key in order to turn on the device.
2. Starting from the Main Menu, go to Settings.
3. Select Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
4. Now please Reset device.
5. Confirm by selecting Erase everything.
6. Blow the trumpet and fire the confetti cannon! Hard reset is complete!