In order to hard reset a Benefon TWIG Discovery, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Benefon TWIG Discovery device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Hold down the Power key in order to turn the device on.
2. You will see the Home Screen. From there, go to Menu and then to Settings.
3. Next, tap Reset and follow by selecting Master Reset. Select Yes to confirm the operation.
4. Now type in the safety code 1234 (or whatever safety code you have set for yourself).
5. Voila, you've completed this phone's hard reset.