In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for Billow X800IK.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Billow X800IK device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Turn on the device.
2. Enter Settings, Change PC settings and Update and recovery.
3. Continue to Recovery and Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
4. Wait for the appropriate information window to appear and then select Get Started and Next.
5. Now select between Just remove my files and Fully clean the drive.
6. Complete the process by selecting Reset and waiting for the phone to reset.