In order to hard reset a BlackBerry Curve 9360, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
BlackBerry Curve 9360 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. The first thing for you to do is to switch on the device.
2. Now scroll to all panel and tap the Options icon.
3. Another step is to select Options, Security, Security Wipe.
4. Check every item that you wants to remove.
5. The phone will now want you to enter the word "BlackBerry" into it. Do that.
6. The phone will reset and restart. You have performed the hard reset operation. Yaay, whee, woohoo.