In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9100.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9100 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Hello. Please press the Power button to turn your phone on.
2. Be so kind as to select Options. Tap Security, General settings and Wipe handheld.
3. You will be asked to enter the word "BlackBerry" into the phone. Please do so.
4. The phone will now reconfigure and restart. Congratulations, you have completed the hard reset.
1. Hi. Do turn your phone on.
2. Starting from the Main screen, go to Options > Security > Set a password.
3. Type in an incorrect password. Ten times in a row. Have fun! Afterwards, the phone will hard reset and your job will be done.