In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1.Start by powering up the phone by pressing the Power button.
2. Choose Options, then Security, and Wipe handheld.
3. When prompted to, type the word "BlackBerry" into the phone.
4. Woohoo, the phone resets and restarts and the hard reset is complete. Pat yourself on the back and open up a bottle of beer.
1. First of all, power up your cellphone.
2. Now be a dear and to go Options. From there, head to Security and Set a password.
3. You now have to enter an invalid password into the phone, ten times. Eventually the phone will restart, and the hard reset process will be over.