In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for BQ Aquaris U.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. BQ Aquaris U device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. First of all, power up your cellphone.
2. Select Settings, Backup and Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
3. Continue by tapping Reset Phone. Select Erase Everything.
4. Good job, the hard reset process is complete.
1. First, power up the phone by pressing the Power button.
2. Next, hold down the Power and Volume Up buttons for a moment.
3. Let go of held buttons when the BQ logo appears on screen.
4. Now, enter Recovery Mode by pressing the Power button for a few moments.
5. Now choose the wipe data/factory reset option by pressing Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select.