In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for BQ Aquaris U Lite.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. BQ Aquaris U Lite device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Hello. Please press the Power button to turn your phone on.
2. Now press & hold the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
3. Stop pressing these buttons after BQ logo pops on screen.
4. Enter Recovery Mode by pressing Power button for a while.
5. Select the wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select.
1. Hi. Do turn your phone on.
2. Select Settings, Backup and Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
3. Continue by tapping Reset Device. Select Erase Everything.
4. Good job, the hard reset process is complete.