In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for BQ Aquaris X5.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. BQ Aquaris X5 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. First, power up the phone by pressing the Power button.
2. Next, hold down the Power and Volume Up buttons for a moment.
3. Release held buttons after the Android image appears on screen.
4. To enter Recovery Mode, you need to press Power button for a few moments.
5. Now choose the wipe data/factory reset option by pressing Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select.
1. Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
2. Start by entering Settings, then go to Backup and Reset and Factory Data Reset.
3. Next thing to do is to tap Reset Device and, lastly, choose the Erase Everything option.
4. The phone is now returning to its default state. Grats.