In order to hard reset a CITYCALL M77, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
CITYCALL M77 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Power up the phone: press-hold the Power button.
2. You will face Home Screen. From there, open Main Menu. Afterwards open Settings.
3. Now select Reset > Master Reset.
4. Lastly, select Yes and type in the phone's lock code (1234 by default).
5. You have completed the hard reset process.