In order to hard reset a E-BODA Impresspeed Supreme X100, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
E-BODA Impresspeed Supreme X100 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Power down the phone by pressing the Power button.
2. Now press'n'hold the Volume Up & Power buttons until the Android logo appears.
33. Press'n'hold the Power + Volume Up buttons alone to enter Recovery Mode.
4. Select the wipe data/factory reset option by navigating with Volume and confirming with Power buttons.
5. A new menu will open. From it select Yes by pressing the Power button.
6. Complete the hard reset process by selecting, again with Power button, reboot system now.
7. Wait for the phone to restart.