In order to hard reset a E-BODA Revo R80, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
E-BODA Revo R80 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press the Power button until the phone turns off.
2. Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons. Release them after the Android logo appears on-screen.
3. Enter Recovery Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Up & Power buttons.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset option. To do so, use Volume and Power buttons.
5. Select Yes with Power button.
6. Lastly, select the reboot system now with, again, Power button.
7. Voila! The hard reset is now complete.