In order to hard reset a Ekoore Pike 10, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Ekoore Pike 10 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Power down the phone by pressing the Power button.
2. Now press'n'hold the Volume Up & Power buttons until the new menu appears.
3. Select the wipe data/factory reset option by navigating with Volume and confirming with Power buttons.
4. 5. A new menu will open. From it select Yes by pressing the Power button.
5. Lastly, select the reboot system now with, again, Power button.
6. Voila! The hard reset is now complete.