In order to hard reset a Eten glofiish M750, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Eten glofiish M750 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Make sure that the phone is turned on.
2. Press'n'hold both Power and Reset buttons (you will need a stylus to press the Reset button).
3. Release them when five to ten seconds pass.
4. Next, press the End button.
5. A number of information windows will appear. Press left Soft key in order to confirm the process.
6. Now, a "Delete registry only" message will appear. Confirm this one as well. Done.