In order to hard reset a Eten glofiish M800, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Eten glofiish M800 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. For starters, turn off the phone.
2. Now press and hold Reset button & Power button. You will need a stylus, or some other thin object, to press the Reset button.
3. Hold 'em down for five seconds and then release.
4. Hold down the End button until an "Erase all data and load default?" message appears on screen.
5. Afterwards, press the left Soft key in order to confirm the operation.
6. A "Delete registry only" message will come up. Confirm this as well.