In order to hard reset a Eten glofiish X650, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Eten glofiish X650 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. For starters, power down your phone.
2. Using your finger and a stylus, hold down both Power and Reset buttons.
3. Release held buttons after five to ten seconds.
4. Hold down the End button until instructions comes on screen.
5. When the "Erase all data and load default?" message appears, press the left Soft key.
6. Do it again when a "Delete registry only" message pops up.