In order to hard reset a Eten M500, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Eten M500 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. For starters, power down your phone.
2. Using your finger and a stylus, hold down both Power and Reset buttons.
3. Hold these two buttons for five, maybe ten seconds and release them.
4. Wait for the "Erase all data and load default?" message to appear and press left Soft key.
5. A "Delete registry only" message should appear. When it does, press the above button again.