In order to hard reset a EXPLAY Hit, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
EXPLAY Hit device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press and hold the Power button to turn off the phone.
2. Press the Volume Up & Power buttons simultanously. Release it when the Android logo pops up.
3. Wait for a change to occur on screen and press Power.
4. Select the wipe data/factory reset option. Navigate to it with Volume and select with Power button.
5. Press Power to confirm by selecting Yes.
6. Lastly, select reboot system now. Done.