In order to hard reset a EXPLAY Tornado, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
EXPLAY Tornado device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press and hold the Power button to turn off the phone.
2. Press the Volume Up & Power buttons simultanously. Release it when the Android logo pops up.
3. Wait for a change to occur on screen and release Power.
4. Recovery Mode should open. When it does, release Volume Up.
5. Select the wipe data/factory reset option. Navigate to it with Volume and select with Power button.