In order to hard reset a EXPLAY X-Tremer, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
EXPLAY X-Tremer device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press and hold the Power button to turn off the phone.
2. Press the Volume Up & Power buttons simultanously. Release it when the Android logo pops up.
3. Wait for a change to occur on screen and release Power.
4. Recovery Mode should open. When it does, release Volume Up.
5. Select the wipe data/factory reset option. Navigate to it with Volume and select with Power button.
6. Using Power button, elect Yes to confirm.
7. Complete the process by selecting reboot system now. Voila!