In order to hard reset a FAEA F2S, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
FAEA F2S device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Switch off the smartphone by pressing and holding the Power button.
2. Press & hold the Volume Up & Down & Power buttons until the Android logo appears on-screen.
3. Press Power to enter Recovery Mode.
4. Use Volume and Power to navigate to and select the wipe data/factory reset option.
5. Using Power button, elect Yes to confirm.
7. Complete the process by selecting reboot system now. Voila!