In order to hard reset a Fly Nimbus 9 FS509, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Fly Nimbus 9 FS509 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press and hold the Power button to turn off the phone.
2. Press Volume Down & Power simultanously. Release Power when the Fly logo pops up.
3. Releae Volume Down when the Recovery Mode opens.
4. Scroll down the menu with Volume and select Wipe data/factory reset with Power.
5. Select Yes.
6. Select reboot system now.