In order to hard reset a Freelander PD20 TV, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Freelander PD20 TV device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Switch off the smartphone by pressing and holding the Power button.
2. Press & hold the Volume Up & Power buttons until the Android logo appears.
3. Enter Recovery Mode by pressing and holding the Power button.
4. Now select Yes.
4. Use Volume and Power buttons to navigate to and select the wipe data/factory reset option.
6. Complete the process by selecting reboot system now. Voila!