Hard Reset for Freelander PD80 3GS
In order to hard reset a Freelander PD80 3GS, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Freelander PD80 3GS device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press and hold the Power button to turn off the phone.
2. Press Volume Up & Power simultanously. Release Power when the Android logo pops up.
3. Now press-hold Power button and enter Recovery Mode.
4. Select the wipe data/factory reset option. Navigate to it with Volume and select with Power button.
5. Use Volume to navigate to and Power to confirm selecting Yes.
6. Lastly, select reboot system now. Done.
Warning ! HardReset24.com is not responsible for any damage caused by our tutorials. You do it at your own risk.