In order to hard reset a Freelander PX1C 3G, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Freelander PX1C 3G device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Switch off the smartphone by pressing and holding the Power button.
2. Press & hold the Volume Up & Power buttons until the Android logo appears.
3. Enter Recovery Mode by using press-holding Power fo a moment.
4. Use Volume and Power buttons to navigate to and select the wipe data/factory reset option.
5. Using Power and Volume buttons, select Yes to confirm.