Hard Reset for Garmin-Asus A10
In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Garmin-Asus A10.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Garmin-Asus A10 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Hold down the Power button until the device turns on.
2. Enter Menu, choose Settings and Master Clear.
3. Type in your password, confirm. Done.
1. Turn your phone off.
2. Next, press'n'hold Left D-pad button and Power button until the phone turns on.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and the process will complete.
Warning ! HardReset24.com is not responsible for any damage caused by our tutorials. You do it at your own risk.