In order to hard reset a Gigaset GS160, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Gigaset GS160 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Power down the phone by pressing and holding Power.
2. Now press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Release both buttons when the boot mode pops up.
4. Next, use Volume buttons to select Recovery.
5. Navigate to wipe data/factory reset using Volume and Power buttons.
6. Lastly, select Yes - delete all user data and reboot system now.
7. Well done, the hard reset process is over.