In order to hard reset a Gigaset ME, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Gigaset ME device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press-hold Power to turn off the phone.
2. Next, press-hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Let go of buttons held when GIGAset logo appears on-screen..
4. Use Volume and Power buttons to select wipe data/factory reset.
5. Complete the process by selecting Yes - delete all user data and reboot system now.
6. You have completed the hard reset process.